Dedicated Los Angeles Attorneys Seek Compensation for Traumatic Brain Injuries
California firm offers experienced TBI legal guidance for victims and their families
In an instant, a traumatic brain injury (TBI) can change lives forever. Our law firm, Mathew & George, is committed to helping TBI victims in Los Angeles, California, whether the injury was caused by an auto accident, a slip and fall, or any other incident that caused an impact to the head.
Aggressive L.A. litigators present a compelling case
The full impact of a traumatic brain injury is often unknown until months or even years after the event. Expenses for continuing care and medical equipment can be distressingly high, especially if the victim’s income is reduced or eliminated. At Mathew & George, we’ve been guiding victims and their loved ones through the legal process of seeking compensation for the harm they suffered since 2003. As our client, you can expect:
- Tenacious litigation — We are persistent in pursuing compensation for our clients, and we will fight to make sure that your voice is heard and that the full extent of your injuries is seen by the insurance companies and the courts.
- Thorough strategy creation — No two traumatic brain injuries are exactly alike, and the unique circumstances of your case will guide us to a strategy we will use to negotiate a settlement or present your case in court.
- Accurate case value assessment — A thorough understanding of the law and courts enable us to determine the likely range of compensation for your case.
Personal injury lawyers handle accidents resulting in head trauma
Brain injuries can be mild or severe, and they can occur in a range of circumstances. At Mathew & George, we represent clients who have been affected by:
- Single-instance or repetitive trauma — Whether your TBI happened from one blow to your head or you believe that smaller impacts sustained over time caused the damage, you may be entitled to compensation for traumatic brain injury.
- Slip and fall injuries — One of the most common causes of neurological injury is trauma to the head caused by a fall. Often, a slip and fall traumatic brain injury happens because a person or company is negligent.
- Auto accidents — An auto accident traumatic brain injury can have lifelong effects, and we can provide experienced legal advice and representation that takes your future into account.
With more than 40 combined years of experience, our firm can aggressively pursue damages in traumatic brain injury cases, no matter the cause.
Contact knowledgeable Los Angeles lawyers for your free consultation
Mathew & George, in Los Angeles, California, is dedicated to pursuing justice for victims of traumatic brain injuries. To schedule your free consultation, call us at 424-512-1628 or contact us online.